Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Recent Buy - The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)

Made another purchase of PG that tacked on an additional 22 shares to the previous 42 I've acquired in recent months.



Purchased: 22 shares x $78.28 = $1,722.16 (+$4.95 commission)

Dividend Income: Increases forward annual dividend income by $63.11 ($2.87/sh annually; paid quarterly in Feb, May, Aug, and Nov)


Comments: Other than the purchase price, not much else has changed since my initial purchase last month.  As such, I'll refer you to the initial purchase here where additional metrics and the company profile can be found.  Forward dividend yield is 3.66% based on the company's recent announcement that can be found here; dividend increased by 4%With this recent purchase, PG now accounts for roughly 2% of my portfolio which I am comfortable with at current valuation.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice purchase PIV - For some reason I wasn't surprised about this one at all :)

    Bert

    ReplyDelete