Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Recent Buy - AT&T (T) [second purchase in July 2018]

Just a short post here to mention that I added a few more shares to my AT&T position earlier this week.


Purchased:  34 shares x $31.029 = $1,054.99 (+ $4.95 commission fee)



Dividend Income: $2.00 sh/annually x 34 shares = $68.00 in additional dividend income

Comments: This latest purchase brings my total share count in T to 194 shares which equates to a investment value of $6,018 with annual dividend income of $388. My last purchase of T was just over a week ago.

2 comments:

  1. The price was getting pretty low. Not a bad pickup at all and your position is getting pretty large in the telecom giant if you ask me! Enjoy the additional dividend income.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      With the stock trading in the low $30s the compelling value is hard to ignore. Although the position is getting relatively large, if the valuation remains at current level, I'll consider adding more. Of course, I'll continue to monitor to see how quickly management is able to accomplish their financials goals I referenced in my last post.

      Regards,

      PIV

      Delete